Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, January 23, 2012

My Dream Job-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is SWAT

Dear Sarah,

I want to be in the SWAT because I am a daredevil. I take risks, and I am a proffectional bomb disabler. Hell week was no problem for me. I can do: skydives into the frigid waters of the pacific ocean, become a god of Parkour, and a master Kung Fu.

When or if I get this job I feel I will be able to complete any classified mission I am assigned to. All I ask is for $120,000 a year with great medical benefits. I am the best at my job. No one can match my supierior skills.

RN, age 14

No comments:

Post a Comment