Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Everybody Has a Story: "I can forgive"

My story is like a tall tale. When I was small I was hert. My dad was very trubled. On the verge of a brake up. He was a hevey drinker, a biker, and a fighter. He drank alot one night. He came home wasted. I was about 11 months old. He got in a argument with my mom. I was sound asleep. In the midel of the fight I started to cry. Mom came and calmed me down. I fell back to sleep. Mom left. I woke up. He was still drinking. He came in my room and picked me up. He started to through me agenst the couch. 17 years later. He has changed. My mom dosn't see it but I do. I can forgive

KG, age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment