Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, December 30, 2011

"My Dream Job"-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is a rapper

Dear Sarah, I want to be a rapper because I love music and I love vibin and I want people to be able to bumb my music and be able to understand me I want the world to know my name and I want people to want to meet me and be me and I want to have money for my family. Id be a good rapper because I can rap fast or slow and spit really good and can come up with stuff pretty quick and I want to be rappin with all rappers so that's my dream job.

AS, age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment