Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

"My Dream Job"-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is a sushi chef and a rapper.

Dear Sarah, I want to be a sushi chef because I will be the best fish person for you. P.S. about bieng a rapper that is a good idea for me because I have a beautistic voice that will blow you away. here's my beat rap that Iam going to sing. so be sure your glued to your seat.

[My Life] (student actually rapped a song)

P.S. I will not write this down because it come's from the heart. And I did not write it.

JS, age 12

No comments:

Post a Comment