Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"My Dream Job"-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is a firefighter

Dear Sarah,

I think it would be a unique expierience to be a fire fighter because I know how to start a fire but it would be unique to save people from terrible dangers such as burning, suffocating, being stuck in dangerous places. I think I have what it takes to. I think a fire fighter is brave, strong, smart, instinctive. I am sort of all of these things. Saveing people has always interested my. I day dream about it all the time. If I were able to choose any job in the world it would only be a fire fighter because I have always wanted to be one.

BL, age 15

No comments:

Post a Comment