Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, November 7, 2011

"My Dream Job" --a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is Sloth Whisperer

Dear Sarah
I deserve to be hired as a sloth whisperer because I am 300% devoted to slothes. I've put my very own life on the line for a sloths entertainment. More than 12 years of my life have been spent deep in the jungle bonding and observing sloths. In this time I have obtained the traits of a sloth and I can do everything they can and interact with them successfully. When I was born the doctors performed an experimental surgery on my brain. They implanted a device that not only allows me to talk to sloths, but I can read their minds.

PC, age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment