Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Everyone Has a Story: "A Day at Lagoon"

One day I thought it was a good idea to go to Lagoon. Little did I know what people try to get you to do. So the day I went was Lagoon day for ninth grade. There was a bunch of people at admission and when we got in there was more people. The first ride we went on the old roller coaster. That was fun but my stomach went up my throat a couple times. I admire who ever thought that gravity would pull a cart around a track. After that we went to the spider and rode the wild mouse. The wild mouse is way fun and I could go on it alot without getting sick. After we went to the gondola and rode it across the park. Whenw e stopped at the arcade and played some games. The haunted roller coaster/house was lame it wasn't even scary. I think it should be but I see why they don't so kids can't get super scared and get off the ride. I wanted to go on the jet star but no one else did so I didn't. We went to raddle snake rapids and rode it twice. the first time we were fine and didn't get wet. The last time we got soaked. that was my trip to Lagoon.

VA, age 15

No comments:

Post a Comment