Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Everyone Has a Story: "Locked Up"

the day I got locked up and im still locked up well I woke up then I was about to get up but then my mom starts knocking on the door so I put [my drugs] away then I go for the door my mom asks me what time I got home last night so I told her then my school cop pops up from my hall way in my mind I was like @#$*$^!! Then he told me to turn around so I did then he hand cuffed me then he took me to d.t. When I got there I was thinking in my head and was like I cant beleive Im here and when I got into my section I saw my friend I havent seen him awhile. Me and that fool are homies. I know he would have my back but yeah me and him left d.t. the same day he went to the Salt Lake O&A and I came here but its pretty chil here I know that I can get threw with this program and hopefully go home.

L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment