Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Everyone Has a Story: "My Story"

OK so it all started 1 year ago when I live in AZ I got mixed up with the wronge crowd and I starte drinking with them and then a cuple weeks later I started smoking with them and then after all that I started to not listen to my parents or listen in school and then I got into drinking and smoking a lot more and I wouldnt come home till after curfew and then after all that I picked up a charge and I'm not going to say what that was because it will start stuff and then once I got out of DT I went back to my homies and went back to drinking and smocking and after that happened I got jumped into a crew and thats when I became known as a soldier and then a yer went by of being a soldier that I became a seller and then I started my own crew out here and started to recruit peeple and we got up to 95 people runing and the after 3 weeks I went on the run and I was on the run for 3 months and got arrested and booked into DTand then will I was in their I met and old freind and the we got switched to another unit together and then we became cell mates and then he left to another program I went to court righta fter he left and found out I was going to O&A and then after about 4 weeks in DT I left to come to O&A and I saw an old freind and then she left and I started adjusting to the program and how I'm ready to go home.

TB, age 15

No comments:

Post a Comment