Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Everyone Has a Story: "Friends"

When I was six years old I moved here from ___ and lived with my dad. Ever 6 months - 2 years we moved to a different city. I hardly ever had friends because I kept having to make new ones and when I made new friends we moved again. Then my dad and step-mom met they have been together for 4 years and we hardly move anymore. Sometimes I think it was a very good thing we moved around the valley Because If we didn't my dad and step-mom would have never met and I wouldn't of ever had friends. Life is hard to do when you dont have friends because people say we listen to our friends 70% parents 20% and other things 10%. Lots of things have either a positive influence on you or a negative influence and not that I'm locked up I will try my hardest to only follow the positive influences and live a wonderful life with my family, friends, and siblings. I will never get locked up again. If I have anything to say about it.

RN

No comments:

Post a Comment