Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Everyone Has a Story: "Getting Help"

When I was ten I was abused physcially and my mom was almost beat to death and my brother was hit and my sister was hit and my ear drum was damaged. I finally got sick of being abused so I ran to a niebors house and asked to use thir phone then I called my grandma to come and get me and when she did I told her everything that was happening at my mom's house and she filed a protective order for me my mom my brothers and sister and when [the abuser] was gone we started to recover from the abuse. went slowly at first.

LH, age 14

No comments:

Post a Comment