Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

"My Dream Job" --a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is Marine Bioligest

Dear Sarah, I think you should hire me to be a marine biologest because it is something that I have always wanted to do. I would be the best marine biologest you could every think of because I would actually wake up in the morning and love going to my job unlike most people who hate going to their jobs. Also I would do my best to make new discoveries and find new ways of life and I can asure you that in the futer you would not look back and regret hiring me as a marine bioligest.

MT, age 16

No comments:

Post a Comment