Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

One Thing I'm Going to Do Differently...

-"im going to stop smoking weed and stay cleen and start skating again" KE, age 12

-"One thing I will do differently when I leave is make my life the best it can be. I'll change the way I treat people. I'll change people's lifes for the better. One love." RE, age 16

-"I going to stop running & hideing from my fears & I'm going to go to school & do well." AS, age 17

-"a thing Im going t do different when I leave is be a part of my family again. get my life on the right track and not to go with the guy who always put me down." MS, age 16

-"When I leave O&A I want to stop smoking bud and ciggarretes and start sk8ing again." LR, age 13

-"I am going to do better for my Mom and stop smoking weed." JM, age 14

-"I am not going to make the same decisions that got me put in here. I have already wasted enough time in my life." JC, age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment