Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

"My Dream Job" --a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is criminal psycologist

Dear Sarah
i feel i am more qualified then most for this job because i have all the proper schooling such as my doctoret witch i spent ten years & lots of money to educate myself for this job. i have also done my ful year of internship too. The reason i want this job is because i want to help instatutionalized people like my brothers to find the problum under there skulls & help fix it.

i am a caring person. all i want is to help these convicts succseed as functional members of soceity. So in the long shot i want a chance to change the world in some small way. so you should partake in my changing of the world.

SC, age 16

No comments:

Post a Comment