Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

"My Dream Job" - a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is a Dictator

Dear Sarah

Why should you hire me? Well allow me to complicate some reasons why you should hire me and not someone else.

1. I have experience working.
2. I am available 24/7 as well as short notice.
3. I work consistently under pressure.
4. I have study about this and I can offer you a great fit for things
5. I can boost the gross income by applying me knowledge to your job offer.

Sarah, let's be realistic here. I have what you want but I can only help you if you help me. :oD

J.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment