Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, September 16, 2011

"My Dream Job" --a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is fish & game officer

Dear Sarah,

I think I am a good candidate for this position. I have studied in science and biology. I have also been through the required amount of police academy. I think I would be great for this job, because I love the outdoors. I love science and I love working and protecting animals. I've also been around hunters and campers, I aalso am one myself so I know how they think and know when and where it all happens. Espessially potchers I have seen a lot of them in my time hunting and in the outdoors, but haven't been able to do anything about it but call someone to stop it. But by the time they got there, the potchers are long gone. So please give me this chance and opportunity to start saving and protecting the wild animals, and espessially the outdoors.

AC, age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment