Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, September 19, 2011

One Thing I'm Going to Do Differently...

-"When I leave O&A, I'm gonna hit the weights and stay off weed and cigarrettes." AM, age 16

-"When I leave... When I leave O&A I'm not going to make the same mistakes I did to come here." JP, age 15

-"When i get out i'm going to go to school get through high school at least and make me happy and my parents proud stop using drugs and stop hanging out with gang members." TW

-"One thing when I get out will be respect my Dad more & stay away from Drugs. I will also get my diploma and a steady job for my daughter and I!! RP, age 17

-"I will try to think befor I act. I will not steal stuff from stores or school. I wont get caught up in a mess. I will try really hard not to come back to Dt or O&A." AS, age 15

-"One thing I will do different when I leave O&A... is stay away from all the drugs and stop hanging around gangs. I'm going to go back to school and graduate. I'm going to do what my parents ask of me. I'm going to get a steady job so I can get all the freshest clothes and shoes." KP, age 17

-"One thing am going to do when i get out of O&A is change my life and behavier and go back to school and make new friends and stay on task and help out everyone that needs help from me and tell people what i have been throu and change my life and be a good citizen from now on while am in O&A." AM, age 13

No comments:

Post a Comment