Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

"My Dream Job" --a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is a shoe designer

Dear Sarah,
You should hire me for this job because I have some good ideas for this company an I know these designs that I have created will change the world. Each shoe that is made, is specifically made for each and ever left and right foot. But the real reason for my shoe designs are for the comfort and the aww that catches what the customer wants. My designs will cat the eye of the customer an I can guarentee the Benjamins of the mula!
My shoes are for comfortability and endurance for the long lasting, meaning the shoe was made to last long and stay strong but you will never ever need to buy another pair of shoes for the longest while. Also I have the skills to sketch any designs you want or need and I have the taste for styles.

SC, age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment