Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

"My Dream Job" --a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is marine core

Dear Sarah, the reaons why you should take me for the marine core is because Ive been shooting guns my whole life so shooting a person wouldnt be real different then shooting an animal. And I also been blowing things up as ar as I can remember so I can blow things down and be in and out within 52 seconds and also lead the team in and out safly so thats why I would be a good candidate for your bissness spot so I hope you look into my request more. Thank you for your time.

TB, age 15

No comments:

Post a Comment