Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, September 12, 2011

One Thing I'm Going to Do Differently...

-"When I leave O&A I would like to change my attitude towards everything! So basically just be a better person to be around." PM

-"When I get out of O&A im going to be there for my family and thank you for helping me better understand writing."  M

-"I will never come back & I will do great in school also use the tools I learn." JC

-"I want to change my anger problems so I dont come back." TH

-"Im going too stay way from all the dogs and old friends. in one week a life time can pass. in one day, familys shatter like glass. in one hour, time still moves too fast. in one sec, we make choices that wil last."

-"When I get out of O&A I am gonna stay away from drugs and not listen to bad influences and stay out!" TJ

-"Go to school and go to the DATC and get a masters or PhD in weilding." BA

-"One thing i will do when i leave this facility is be with mom more." WR

-"I am going to go back to high school and graduate so I can go to the UofU and be on the gymnastics team. I'm going to show my family the gratitude that I truly have and the appreciation I have for them." NH

No comments:

Post a Comment