Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Fiction Writing Prompt: "3 Keys"




"You were just given three keys. 
They will open anything you want. 
Use your imagination! 
What do they open?" 

"1. The key to my mansion. 2. The key to my 2012 STi. 3. The key to my safe with a billion dollars." 

"1. Opens my closet so I can get my fresh clothes. 2. Door to my mansion on the top of a mountain. 3. Key to my  chest with magical items." 

"1. Key to safe with a hundred billion $$. 2. Key to my mansion in Hawaii. 3. Key to my million $$ yatte (yacht)." 

"1. to my mansion with a soccer arena inside. 2. to Six Flags Amusement park. 3. To my house in LA with babes." 

"1. Opens my Hummer. 2. Opens my big huge house. 3. Opens up my Foot Locker store." 

"Key 1. Opens my farrari f-50 with 2 12" speakers, custom vinyl with custom spinners, iPod with all my fav music. Key 2. Beach house in Malibu. Key 3. Opens my metal vault with 2 billion."

"Key to freedom. Key to a valtfull of money. Key to a Caddillac CTS V black with black rims that have a red going around the lip of the rim with a bumpin system and an iPod touch 64 g with all my favorite music with Selena Gomez sitting in the passenger seat." 

"1. to lamburgini diablo black gold neon with tinted windows. 2. Key to mansion on private island with lots of girls. 3. key to my club on Mars." 

"1. Key to perminent freedom. 2. Key to bank full of money. 3. Key to my private island."

"Space shuttle. Lambergini deablo. All human siclotys." 

"Key 1. Opens my Saleen Twin Turbo S7 jet black car. Key 2. Opens my huge mangen. Key 3. Opens my garage that has my jet, motorcycles, for wheelers, jet skies, the rest of my cars." 

"Room full of super powers. Utopia. The biggest & best stadium in the world." 

No comments:

Post a Comment