Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Poetry: "When we met"

When we met for the very first time,
I felt like a rocket in the sky.
I thought you'd be right by my side,
but now your gone and I'm all alone
wishing you didn't do the things you did
You said you lost me but I'm still here
When I told you I loved you I ment it
So I'm gonna be here forever my dear
Mom told me to never judge a book by its cover
Even though you did what you did
I still love you because you were there
when I needed you the most & I'm your love.

TP, age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment