Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Everyone Has a Story: "A little part of my story"

I was born in Salt Lake City but I was raised in Mexico and were i was raised is not much but thats were im from but i have a lot of storys to tell about my life. i could prolly write a book but im a start by writting about wen i got jumped into my gang so i was around the age of 13 and it all started cuz of my family they are all gangsters so they started taking me out and do stuff that I was only gona get me into trouble but I did dem any way. but so wen i was 13 I got jumped by my cuzins and some other guys to this gang. Shortly after that I started getting into a lot of trouble I stopped going to school I started getting into alot of fights just cuz a stupid color and a lot of other stuff that in the end was not worth it but it took me a long time for me to realize that i guess its true what they say i found that girl i love and she made me change and thank god she is still with me but that's pretty much a little story of how i use to be in a gang and got out of it to change my future and my life... 

AP, age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment