Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Everyone Has a Story: "My Amazing Dog"

One day when I was watching a bruce lee movie and my mom was throwing my dads belongings in the back of his truck I heard a loud screach of a car slamming on its brakes, followed by the loud yelp or cry of a dog. Frantically I jumped up from the couch to look for my dog Buster, with no sign of him, I bolted out front. To my horror I seen my dog pinned under a vehicle with neibors and family standing around. I then yeled to lift the car off him so we tryed our best with no luck when a massive Soman man stopped his van to then lift the car enough for my broken dog to drag himself free. He had broken his lower back and was paralized from the mid back down. He was taken to the vet and put down due to severe injuries. We cremated him and had his paw print taken and to this day I often think about my amazing dog Buster.

SN, age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment