Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Short Poems


Pride
My Pride gots the best of me
You best believe these streets are
Going to be the Death of me
I never had time to hit the 
Penetentury

------------

Who Down
who's down to ride
who's down to roll
let me know right now
because I am
walking out da door

------------
Lost in a cloud of smoke
I was lost in a cloud of smoke
And I can't see to find my Way
Back home to you.

-----------
Pain
As he beats too
you try to get away as
you try to get away
but he grabs you
'n' beats you again.
tell your black and blue.

------------
When Im High
When Im high
Im High to the sky
When I am in the sky
I meet a man
a man that set me free from my pain
that I have inside me.

B.C., 15

No comments:

Post a Comment