Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, June 10, 2011

One Thing I'm Going to Do Differently...

-"One thing I am going to change/do differently is go to school stay in school. Change my friends listen to my parents be responsible for my own actions dont blame other people. Respect my brother & siblings." D.I., age 16

-"I will change the way I think about myself and respecting authority. Authority is essential for society, therefore must be respected. Respect Authority!" S.

-"I will not go back to my old friends." E.C., age 15

-"Stay in school." V.R.

-"Stop doing the crimes that got me here and get a job." D.T., age 16

-"I'm going to respet more This program is good for you." D.P., age 15

-"When I leave O&A I will spend more time with family and get rid of my bad friends." A.G.

-"What I'll do differently is be where I say I'm gonna be, be around the people who help better me, be a role model for my 3 little sisters, and a support for my older brother. If I accomplish these things I know I will succeed in everything good I want for myself. I will never come back to a place like this. I can do it." M.L.

-"When I get out of O&A I will make shore to think before I do things also not to hange around negative people also spend more time with loved ones and family." J.M., age 16

-"One thing Ima do different when I leave O&A is change my life and stop doing drugs!" S.M., age 14

-"One thing I will do different when I leave O&A is reach my goals that I have set and stop doing drugs and most important, treat my family with more respect. I will also make better choices on everything especially friends." C.L., age 17

-"Stop Smokin." L.J., age 14

-"When I get out I will not smoke weed, or fight anymore. I will be honest with myself and everyone else." D.C., age 16

-"I am going to stop drinking and go back to church." D.J., age 17

-"I'm going to stay drug free and get back into sports." M.R., age 15

No comments:

Post a Comment