Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Poem: The tunnle to the Camera

I see the light, at the end of
the tunnle, it sure is bright the
close I get the faster i run
it sure has been bad but now it's
getting better, I wanted to stay in
this dark dark tunnle but it
sure is cold, in the camera room-
Im on in 10 minuet watch I guess it
is okay they do it to see if
im dead today, I made a mistake,
letting myself think these thoughts but im
pretty chill, talking to control.
Thank you valdez, sending me
here, I hope you see that I have
changed. Please.

L.S., age 14

No comments:

Post a Comment