Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Poem: If Only

Though heart ache can take and take and leave you so awake,
don't want to sleep just wee and weep,
you cry for lovers sake
the dreams are sad and lonely too
it hurts to sit, day dream about you.
My tears are acid, they burn my eyes,
wondering if you hear my crys
I ask for help, you just ignore
If only, if only you'd just adore
I hope one day, I wake up happy
because looking at the ceiling makes me feel like I'm mping
My soal is an adventure, so I take my time
I don't understand it but I will someday find.

R.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment