Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, June 3, 2011

One Thing I'm Going to Do Differently...

-"Im going to go back to school and do good in school." L.D., age 13

"When I leave O&A, Imma drop some of my friends, stick with family, show Them I can do good & not fail at everything I do I can do it. Im thankful that I came to O&A." M.P., age 15

"I'm going to stay Sober & Healthy." D.B., age 17

"When i leave O&A one thing i will do diffrently is try my hardest to succeed in life no matter how hard it gets." D.M., age 16

"Thank you for helping with my problems You guys are the best You know why because you helped O&A you helped me a lot thats all I have to say to my peers Thank you for helping to understand" A.M., age 17

-"Things I will change is my behavior and my perseption. I have learned Alot from this program and I intend to apply it. I messed up a couple years in my life and will not let it happen further." A.H., age 16

-"When i leave O&A I'm going to stay off drugs and acohol. My family needs me and they want me to help them. This is the longest I've been away from my family. I want to be a leader and follow my own leaders. Gratitude is Truely the secret to true happiness! A smart man learns from his mistakes, a smarter man learns from others!" M.R., age 16

-"When I leave O&A I will chill till I done and do what I got to do when i need to do it." M.M., age 16

-"One thing im gonna do differently when i leave O&A is... Im gonna apply what i learned in this program when im on the outs." J.G.

-"I'm going to find new friends and stick with sports and them to find positive ways to get away from my old life." N.K.

-"When I leave, my family is going to see a big change in me and Im going to love and protect my family more!! Im going to show them Im not like my stepdad." B.P., age 16

-"Stop making the easy choices and start making choices for me." K.A., age 17

-"I am going to be honest in all things. have integrety be strong it won't last forever." B.J., age 17

-"When i get out of O&A im going to have a better life and stay out of trouble and walk away from problems." J.L., age 14

-"One thing I will do differently is: stop hanging around old friends, and make the right decisions and live a happy, prosperous life." S.C., age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment