Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, June 17, 2011

One Thing I'm Going to Do Differently...

-"I will listen to my parents and Go to school." R.C., age 14

-"I am not going to play the Victim in life." S.S., age 17

-"As I leave O&A I am going to be changing my mentality as a person. Changing the way I view things. Being Drug Free." K.R., age 16

-"I am going to go back to school." A.L.,age 16

-"When I go home I am going to spend more time with my family and less time with my friends." M.D., age 17

-"I will live a pure honest life following the path of enlightenment. Through the rules of Dharma, I will be a good influence on my nephew. So he doesn't make the same mistakes that I have. I will think before acting by thinking of all the consequences. I will prove that I have changed Because I know actions are better than words. I will use what I have learn from O&A to help me succeed and reach my goals to become who I am destined to be." R.S., age 16

-"What I am going to do different is am not going to talk back to anyone." P.S., age 15

-"When I get out I'm going to work harder to be better!!!" T.C.

-"One thing I will do different when I leave O&A is I'm not going to worry so much about friends but I'm going to focus on school my family & sports." M.Z.

-"One thing I am going to do diffent is stop hang out with those negitive friend and givin the cops a bad time." P.R., age 16

-"One thing I'm gunna do differently when I leave O&A is follow through with my probation so I dont get in trouble no more." M.H., age 16

No comments:

Post a Comment