Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Everyone Has a Story: "My Story"

Mine began when I was 5 years old and my mother split up with my fater. I was so upset about it I cryed. Then we went to pick up this misterious man that my mom new but me & my 2 sisters didn't, and the second he got in the car I knew with all my heart, I hated & disliked this man. I'm not talking about just any old hatred I'm talking the kind of hate you have towards those who torcher people for the pleasure of themselfs. I remember it was my 6th birthday my mom was at work & this man came home & thought it was funny to assault my sisters & for anyone who knows me if anybody touches my sisters i would seek revenge.

This man seemed to know this & wanted so to speak to get rid of me so he cut me open with a sergical knife from hip to hip & I ended up passiley. My mom came home two to five minutes later & found me outside under the tree with my stepdad over me crying & he said to her he fell. Like any other mom she would believed him & took me to the emergency room. I with a scar to prove it was revived but this was just the beginning. I soon reach age 8 & got me & my two beautiful sisters out of that house & into foster care. I'll never forget that because the look upund my moms face dug into me like that knife my stepdad hurt me with.

She was sad & so was I. I soon found he beat my mom and tortured her. She ended up with plates in her face & received a tumor & is struggling. even though she gave us up for him I realize that she was protecting me & my sisters. I'll alway remember that & that's why she's the hardest to replace & is my number one hero.

AS, age 16

No comments:

Post a Comment