Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Everybody Has a Story: Part 1

My name is A and one of my story is when i lost my brouther. My brouther whent at a party in Africa and then we hade a lot of fun then we where geting ready to eat somthing they tried to poison me and my brouther and they put poison in my food but i said I wasent hungry. And my brouther was starving so he ate his food then after that me and my brouther left then my brouther said "I dont feel good." Then after that it was dark out and we where walking then sombody came out of the bushes and shot my brother in the head. Then i ran away the guy was chasing me then i came to my friends house i went in my friends house. Then my friends dad came out whith a gun and shot the guy.

I was scared that night i dreamed about what happed to my brouther and i woke up in the middle of the night and i stared crying. Then my friend walked in the room he saw me crying and asked me "what's the matter?" I said "Dont worrey about it" after that he left to his room then the next day me and my friend where walking to school we whear late to school and the theacher asked us where we where. Then me and my friend where scared because me and him where late to class so the teacher got mad and beat us up with a stick. Then after school me and my friend where walking down the street when we went to the park. Then me and my friend wher sitting at the swings then this car came out of no whear then shot my friend when i saw my friend die i ran away as fast as i could then i finaly got away from the guy who was shooting at us.

My friend died but i lived so know i tell my story from my life and after my friend died i went to the doctor to see if i was okay the doctor saied  i had mindproblems or i will get mind problems if i saw sombody ied. Then one year latter i stared seeing diead people and i would talk to theam but they would just stay there and stear at me. i was scared but it looked alive the onley way i knew was my mom was walking then she walked right through him. i told my mom did you saw that kid staning there she said what kid then walked away i knew it was my friend.

A. age 13

No comments:

Post a Comment