Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Dream Job-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is to coach boxers.

Dear Sarah,
I think you should give me this job because I love boxing. I pratically know all things to it. I have a great mental and physical body. I have all it takes to be a coach for a boxer that wants to learn. You should give me this job because I can help people off the streets and give them a better chance in life this sport is a real life saver for most people that like to fight. they can stay off drugs and stuff like that. You should give me this job because I would like to have a oppurtinity to have a job and change people life not just mine but others.

RD, age 14

No comments:

Post a Comment