Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"My Dream Job"-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is to be a swat member.

Dear Sarah,

My dream job is to be a swat member. I wanna be a swat member because I like guns & I wanna help
out my community & save peoples lives that are under hostile danger. I also want to prevent terrorist attacks which causes wars & also just ends up killing more people. Swat will be a fun, good job for me that I will enjoy because I like to shoot gun & I don't like jobs that you sit around on a chair because its boring which would cause me to wanna quit, Id rather be out there physical training, shooting guns, & saving lives.

SB, age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment