Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Locked Up on Christmas

"Because I am locked up at Christmas, I feel sad but happy at the same time it makes me apperatiate my family more and makes me choose better disisons."

"Because I am locked up at Christmas, I feel lonely & like I can't do things right. I want to change and fix my wrong doings. I can't wait to see what happens."

"Because I am locked up at Christmas, I feel very sad and kind of upset and made and that i want to cry and be sad every day of my life until I get to go home and stay their."

"Because I am locked up at Christmas, I feel kinda sad because i cant be with my family and my girl for the holidays but im staying because i rather miss this Christmas than all of theme I know i'll be home soon."

"Because I am locked up at Christmas, I feel very disappointed with myself because i feel like I have made my mom feel like it's her fault that Im in here I feel bad because my sisters don't even get to spend Christmas with me so its very hard."

"Because I am locked up at Christmas, I feel Homesick. I terribly miss my family. My mom, my family are going to miss me. I love them very much, and this is the only year I won't be with them. My folly, my punishment, I love them extremly."

No comments:

Post a Comment