Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Locked Up on Christmas

"Because I am locked up at Christmas, I feel very unfortunate and guilty because I know my family feels very sorry for me, and I feel very unfortunate because I am not with them celebrating the holidays and my girlfriends birthday." 

"Because I am locked up at Christmas, I feel upset & deppressed. I need to do my duty to stay good. I feel realy bad that I am not at on Christmas. I will miss my mom."

"Because I am locked up at Christmas, I feel sad because I can't be home with my family to see what everyone got & I can't thank everyone for everything they have gave me. I also feel angery at myself for making stupid mistakes." 

"Because I am locked up at Christmas, I feel superduper awesome. it doesn't really matter or care about being here on Christmas. Doesn't make much difference to me because I don't get gifts on the out anyways." 

"Because I am locked up at Christmas, I feel pretty good because I not going to miss it. At least I alive in stead of dead. I lucky to be locked up in ona ensted of being bad on the outs." 

"Because I am locked up at Christmas, I feel really sad and I wish I was at home with my family. I wish they knew that Im really sorry I messed up." 

"Because I am locked up at Christmas, I feel really sad and frustrated. I feel like I am a failure to my family and an of my friends." 

"Because I am locked up at Christmas, I feel very mad! I look forward to Christmas every year. It's a time of giving and a jolly time. A time of peice and joy. And caroling." 

No comments:

Post a Comment