Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, March 28, 2011

One Thing I'm Going to Do Differently...

-"When I leave O&A I am going to stop trying to get acceppted for the wrong things. I'm going to start spending more time with my grandparents. I'm also going to stop trying to make myself fail every time when I get successful. I'm tired of living the life I have lived before, I deserve much better. Enough is finally enough. Im going to do something with my life." E.C., age 15

-"One thing I am going to do differently when I leave O&A is I will stop smoking Herb. I will graduate from High school. And I will make myself a better me! p.s. I will never come back." J.M., age 17

-"When I leave O&A, I am going to change the relationship between me & my father and STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!" C.S.

-"Focus on graduating highschool, and getting started on college." Z.B.

-"One thing I will do diffrently when I leave O&A is choose diffrent friends and not do anything to come back." A.V., age 13

-"Well the mane thing I'am going to do is finish school, bild a better relashionship with my family and stay away from negative peers." D.C., age 17

-"When I get out, I plan to change, to not do drugs & to change my friends. To change my ways from the skills I learned here in O&A!" S.V., age 17

-"One Thing that I will do when I leave O and A is Respect my self befor others and act like a phase III where ever I go. Love my family more than I would be there for my mom when she needs me, and take accountability for my own actions." B.B., age 15

No comments:

Post a Comment