Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

One Thing I'm Going to Do Differently...

-"Stay out of the system." W.L, age 15

-"Stay away from drugs, gangs, and ciggerrats. I will listen to my mom." W.L.

-"I'm Quiting drug's and alchol and stealing and my Bad Behavior I'm going to listen to my parents and also get into something I like that will keep me out of trouble." T.S.

-"I'm going to not get in any more trubel, And get a job so I can move foward in my life. So I can get a house and suport a family so I can have & live a great life." J.P., age 16

-"Im going to go back to School. Im going to stay Sober. Im goin to get a job." Z.W.

-"Get off Probation and be freakin Awesome like Always." H.A., age 17

-"One thing I will do differently is stop worrying about my friends so much and start spending time with my family." K.D.

-"One thing I'm going to do diffrently when I leave O&A is I going to stick to my goals get a job and not stell no more." P.G.

-"I will keep working on accepting and giving feedback. I will leave here telling myself people do care and there's always help when you want it." V.C., age 17

-"I will think about what my actions can do in the long run and pay attention in school and join the marines." A.L., age 17

-"When I leave O&A I will definately do difference, is to follow my judges orders, and to go to court. Also I will not use met again." C. Z.

-"Stop smoking it stays in your system to long! Also raise my daughter and get out of the system!" Z.K., age 15

-"I will stay commited to obeying the law. I will listen to my concience." B.B., age 16

-"During O&A program I Learned many things when I leave here Im going to be clean and by that Im going to change my life go to rehab and be strong for my siblings and improve my relationships with my family." J.S., age 16

-"I will stop doing drugs and I will change my friends. And I won't participate in any more crimes." J.A., age 18

No comments:

Post a Comment