Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

One Thing I'm Going to Do Differently...

"go to school Play football and sports." B.M., age 17

-"One thing that I am going to do different when I leave is hang out w/ the right friends & not take advantage of the things that others do for me! And I will stay away from drugs & people that do them!!" S.M.

-"Im gonna start going to skool. And im gonna save money so i can help my family with everything i can." L.E.

-"I'm going to get a good paying job & stay in school." T.L., age 16

-"When I get out of O&A I will think before I do anything so that I can be safe." B.J., age 16 turning 17

-"When I get out, Im going to go back to school, and finish. Also finish probation with out getting in trouble." J.S., age 15

-"Not come back and stop and think." R.R., age 14

-"When I Leave O&A I'll try to Do Better and not get in trouble not just for me But 4 my family & my girl but most of all try & Do good 4 my future." V.R., age 15

-"I am going to change By showing more Respect to my family And quit lying to The people in my family." R.S., age 14

-"A thing I'm going to do diffrent is controllin my imotions, and stop doing drugs, and follow my dream." H., age 17

-"I'm going to do what I have to do to get out of the system and Also I'm going to make more money." J.S., age 16

-"I am going to try to stay sober and to go to school and graduate highschool." S.F., age 14

-"One thing I am going to do different when I get out is, I will always go to school, Be respectful to my family, stop doing drugs, and do the right stuff! I will use what I have learned in O&A, and set goals." J.R.

-"Going back to school." J.M, age 13

-"One thing I will do different when I get out is I will stay home and I will listen to my Mother no matter what so I can stay out of trouble and change." T.G., age 16

-"go back to school and stay with my son and my baby girl and stay with my family and stay home or go with my girlfriend." A.J., age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment