Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One Thing I'm Going to Do Differently...

-"One thing im do differen im live right and Im do it bright. Once I get out of here im stay out of trouble and start a new life. Im stop hanging out with people that can lead me in trouble. Dont break the law."  J.A.

-"One thing I will do differently is not give into peer pressure and to always be myself 100% of the time." V.R., age 18

-"When I get out I am going to do better so I can be something in life and take care of my child. Thank you OA." R.C.

-"I'm going to apply everything I learned in here. I'm going to listen to my parents and look at things from different points of view." R.G., age 17

-"I'm going to try my hardest to think postive and stop thinking about just going out there to get high an try to get my parents trust back an stop messing around with my negaitve friends! An im going to try to go to school every day but that's all I gots to say!!" Z.J.

-"One thing am going to do different is to listen and pay attention better and comuncate better with different people. Thank you staff for helping me." N.R.P.

-"I'm going to change my life By my actions." D.W., age 14

-"When I get out I'm going to be smarter about the choices I make & think about the consequences before I take any action and remember to always KEEP MY HEAD UP!" C., age 17

-"One thing I'm gonna Do Different when I leave O&A is stay clean and worrie about myself." J.H., age 18

-"What I am going to do different is listen to my family." A.T., age 14

-"No drugs No lie's help my father out with everything and don't fight with him." B.

-"One thing I am gonna Be respectful to other peopel." C.K.

-"One thing I will do different is staying more focused to school not do anymore drugs. Respect my authorities, help around, and try to do my BEST!" R.G.

-"One thing I will do different when I leave O and A is I will never ever ever leave my family for drugs again." O.B., age 15

-"Treat other's with mere respect and be clean and sober." A.W., age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment