Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One Thing I'm Going to Do Differently...

-"going to stay away from drugs & alocohol and do good in school." C.C., age 15

-"I'm gona stay out of truble stay away from drugs be in mma to control my anger and go to school so all who read this take my advice." D.F.

-"Stay out of trouble and take care of my family and respect others." D.B., age 14

-"One thing I will do diffrently when I get outta O&A is go to school and respect my mom and my family and do my bets in everything I do and never give up." A.M., age 16

-"Im not going to even try to mess with the system...." C.L.

-"I will become smarter and not take chance on drugs and Bad life stituations and keep me on a stright and narrow path." B.T., age 18

-"One thing I will do differently when I leave is-- STOP usein Meth." R.G.

-"When I leave O&A I am going to be clean and sober and be the best dad I can be and go to school." T.K., age 15

-"Don't Procrastanate!" J.A.

-"When i leave here im going to follow the directives I am given and to not do drugs or things that will hurt other people." J.R., age 15

-"Practice makes perfect, but Nobody's perfect Thats why you try But trying's dying you Do or you Dont. Thats why when I leave Im going to Do my Best!" B.H.

-"When I get out I am going to make better choices in my life and graduate high school!" M.J., age 15

-"I will not hang out with the same people I did before and do the same stuff." C.M., age 16

-"Never Run Again! No matter how bad things get or how hard I will not complicate things more by running from my problems." B.D.

-"I'm going to stay out of trouble legally. Only do legal things Not get locked up again." C.B., age 17

-"The one thing that im going to do diffrently is that im going to be more humble to evryone. Because i never ever used to care for anyone but me! So im going to start caring and help anyone and evryone that i can. Plus im doing it because of the filling that i get when i do help others in the right way!" D.J., age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment